Remember: If it is to be, it is up to me!
1. Describe the most stressful experience that you had in the past month.
2. How did that experience affect you physically?
3. How did that experience affect you emotionally/mentally?
4. What could you do to change your life to alter the source of your stress?5. What could you do to avoid the source of this stress?
6. What could you do to accept your stressful environment by building your resistance through better:
7. How can you change your unrealistic expectations? Irrational beliefs? Negative self-talk?
8. What strategy is most useful to you to better control your anger?
9. List one strategy for you to manage stress more effectively?
List a strategy to reduce the negativeimpact of out-of-control anger?